We are OVER THE MOON to introduce our Virtual Necktie Dressing Room.
Despite the history of womens neckwear, we know that neckties are a new fashion accessory for many. We get a lot of questions on how to style the neckties as well as women questioning whether they can pull one off. Of course, our response is HELL YEAH! But thats beside the point. :)
You can now see for yourself!
Play around with the different necktie looks digitally by placing them on a picture of yourself. Kind of like a digital paper doll :)
All you need is instagram on your smartphone and you can get started.
1. Enter your email to be taken to the library of neckties.
2. Download as many neckties as you wish to try on
3. Open instagram stories
4. Snap a photo of yourself or use an existing picture
5. Copy the downloaded necktie from your phone photo library
6. Paste it into your instagram story and start playing
The below video will take you through the steps.
Below are step-by-step visuals to also guide you through the process.
We hope you have fun trying on neckties and as always, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments!
If you share your Virtual Dressing Room looks on instagram, please tag us at @andieanderin so we can see it. We may just send you a discount :)