Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was the inspiration behind our ‘Justice for All’ black and white silk necktie featuring a lace overlay. Also known as the Notorious R.B.G., Ruth is well-known for wearing decorative collars with her judicial robes, especially when expressing a dissenting opinion. This no-fuss necktie is short and simple, similar to RBG’s personal collection of neckwear, and adds the perfect power punch to any outfit.
Ruth is well-known for her work advocating for women’s rights and we continue to be inspired by her quest for gender equality. In 1972, she co-founded the Women's Rights Project at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). She later became the Project’s General Counsel and as director, she argued six gender discrimination cases before the Supreme Court and won five of them. Ruth was appointed as a judge in 1980 for the US Court of Appeals by President Cart and was sworn in as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court in 1993 by President Clinton. She is only the second woman in U.S. history to ever serve on the Supreme Court.
- 2.75" wide at neck, flares to 5.5" wide at tail, and 30" long
- 100% silk base
- 3" tall venise lace overlay
- Spot clean or dry clean only
- Made in USA by a female-run production house
- Includes an illustrated storyboard featuring Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s accomplishments
- Packaged in a keepsake box